11/26/14

Trainer Time...

Say what you want about gravel, riding in the snow, strapping on the lights to ride in the dark after work, squeezing in a ride on pavement when the snow is clear or melted - but I'm usually turning to the basement to hop on what has entered this past week or two as trainer time...



Not that I won't be grabbing some miles outside the next 6 weeks as I will be able to thanks to the Holiday Breaks from work with the academic calendar.  Yes, I too, like the off road adventure - be it gravel, dirt, snow, or pavement in the Winter.

I had a window of opportunity yesterday morning to bundle up and ride frozen singletrack before work.  However, rather than loading up the car and driving to Banner Pits, it was just easier to go in the basement, turn on the fans, and ride the LeMond.

"Tis the season.

I have certainly been running up against the conventions of familiarity, and the accompanying resistance to change the past few months as I organize the 2015 IMBCS Race Season.  This is one famous quote I turn to often to keep the inspiration tank full...



No comments: