2/26/14

Weighty barrier...

Wow!  I woke up this morning and did my morning weigh in to see the scale dip down to 180.2!!!   Sweet!  That means the barrier to enter the 170's is looming and I am excited about that.

I knocked out last night's 60 minute spin with three sets of 3 x 8 Zone 6 spin ups without any problems.  Then I made a nice spinach salad with veggies and white tuna.  Tara brought home two fine samples of chicken liver from her food fair committee meeting and Zack and I went to town spreading it on sesame crackers.  One of the samples tasted really flavorful and won both of our votes as the one to choose.

I had my best night of sleep since getting sick thanks to the cough subsiding enough for me to sleep.  Zack went back to school today, but his voice is still down and out with his cold.  We're keeping our fingers crossed that it turns around tomorrow....

Speaking of cold as I took the dogs out this morning.

This cartoon sums up how I feel about now every time I step out into the polar vortex....

AirHurts

Good question for all of us who can relate!  March will arrive this weekend, but no sign of Spring yet.  Maybe in a few weeks...

No comments: