10/15/13

Operatic videos of me are coming to life...

Thanks to my colleague, Dave Camwell at Simpson College, a few video clips of me singing opera are coming to life.  Dave has powerful video editing software on his Mac, and we were able to get sample one cut today to post on my faculty biography page over on the Simpson.edu website.

Here's a clip of me singing Dottore Malatesta's aria from Act I of Don Pasquale by Donizetti...



Hopefully we will be able to cut a few more things for variety's sake in the very near future, but today was a start to get something posted up on my bio page.

Other items I have are clips of me from Don Giovanni, Le Nozze di Figaro, Boris Godonuv, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Die lustigen Weiber von Windsor, La Boheme, Faust, and some recitals, etc... .

Regardless, the Pasquale clip is pretty typical of my opera singing.  Thank you Dave for the help as my $39 video editing software I downloaded online couldn't handle the job.





No comments: