3/26/13

Spring 2013 Snow Cover...and NEW BIKE!!!

This image shows snow covering nearly half of the U.S. and most of Canada on March 26, 2013.  The claim is that there has not been this much snow covering North America at this point in the season for the past 10 years.

This pretty much says it all...
Spring2013SnowCover
Teaser Alert on a new bike:  The Big Fire Trucker arrives on Thursday.  
Roubaix Comp Compact
Hopefully the snow will have melted by then for some outdoor rides over the Easter weekend.  The forecast is for 51 - 56 Thursday through Sunday.  Nice....

3 comments:

Iowagriz said...

You will like that bike. I rented one while in Phoenix last October. Nice and smooth, yet responsive.

Bruce Brown said...

I hope so Tom. I can justify spending this much on a mountain bike, but it's a big purchase for me to buy a "road bike". I just hope the fit is spot on.

Iowagriz said...

I stepped into a road bike this year as well. Got the 2012 Tarmac Expert. I've only been outside twice on it, but it sure is fast. You will have to come out on Weds Night rides with us. Pal Joeys (near the shop), depart at 5:30