2/2/12

Did you see your shadow?

It's official. Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow and signaled that we have 6 more weeks of winter.

Talk about a rotund critter!

6 More Weeks of Winter

Hell, I'd see my shadow at that weight as well and want to crawl back in my hole to hibernate while sleeping off that kind of a serious food coma he's still mired in...

65 degrees on Tuesday, 58 degrees Wednesday, 57 degrees today...

Sure, I could handle 6 more weeks of that. ;-]

However, it won't be that way. We'll see snow this weekend and temperatures down in the 30's which is more February like before next week warms up a bit.

Last chance for a nice sunny ride this morning outside before the winter weather returns and pushes me back in the basement on the trainer. One more cup of coffee and off I go before heading to work.

No comments: