1/12/10

Semester 2 begins...and Holiday photo catch-up....

The ball got rolling again yesterday as classes started for Simpson's 2nd Semester. We started rehearsals for The Mikado last night, so I will be working day and night 7 days a week until February 14th which should pretty much exhaust me. I'm still tracking down various props we need, but we can't get to two of the storage sites at all as the driveways have not been plowed. Problem solving 101...

Old man winter looks to warm up a bit tomorrow into the 30's which will be a welcome change from the tundra we've had the past month.

For interested family - I've been meaning to get some photographs up and finally downloaded the images onto the computer.

Zack's Halloween Party costume and stern Priestly look....

Zack's Halloween Costume

Thanksgiving was out in San Francisco. The traditional dinner was held out in Burlingame and it was our first time back in years for this event. It was really fun to see all of the kids and how they have grown up over the years. Our kids had a great time getting caught up with their cousins. Here are some of the younger cousins sitting down at one end of the table...

Thanksgiving Cousins

The side of my gray head getting ready for all the pre-dinner toasts...

Thanksgiving Eats

My wife's cousin, Gary Starr, my father-in-law Joe and my sister-in-law Holly...

Thanksgiving Gary/Joe/Holly

My daughter Alexa on the left with her 1st cousin, Rachel...

Alexa/Rachel

Jared and his father, my brother-in-law Michael, with Zack (can you tell which one of those 3 plays football and which is an avid cyclist and which one plays the drums? Hint: it's in that order from right to left)...

Jared/Michael/Zack

Tons more of pictures, but that gets me caught up a bit.

Time to hit the weights in the basement and then get a good night's sleep....

1 comment:

Harp said...

bruce, I had your email address and now I can't find it. Shoot me an email at brandon@bikeped.com and I'll send you the "tentaive" schedule I have of the psycowpath raes