5/13/09

Back in Central Time Zone and on the bike again...

...jet lag is over and both Monday and Tuesday night I was able to sleep through the night my normal number of hours.

I climbed on the bike Saturday for 2 1/2 hours of reacquainting myself to the novel of idea of riding. I did the same on Monday for 2 1/4 hours of faster riding with intervals mixed in as I got the blood flowing and checked my condition. It felt good. Today was 1 1/2 hours which included MSP and SMSP intervals. I think I should be back on track by the weekend.

Here are a couple of photos from Europe.

Waiting for an outdoor table in Brugge, Belgium....

Waiting for a table...

Ten of my voice students teaching me the finer points of consuming beer in France... (not to worry, we all made it back to the hotel without any problems)

Teaching 10 of my voice students...

No comments: