2/1/09

Power Phase and Endurance winding down...

Tomorrow is my final Power Phase weight lifting day which ends the off-season Morris weight lifting phase plan. I will then move into an endurance weight lifting phase for the legs and go into maintenance mode for the upper body.

I finally managed to eek out a solid 7 hours on the bike for the week just completed. Today is the start of my final week of the endurance phase riding. I have a lofty goal of doing more than 7 hours on the bike this week before earning my rest and recovery next week. Today is a good day to get a good long one in before the afternoon recitals I will be attending and before I head up to Des Moines for a SuperBowl Party. Yesterday's thaw and the upcoming weather for the week looks like I will be able to finally do some longer rides outside (without the dogs!!!).

No comments: