12/2/08

New owner of a JET 9...

Thanks to my messing around on eBay over the Thanksgiving break, this Niner JET 9 frame:

XLJET9

will replace this Sugar 293 frame for the 2009 XC season:

SugarPostIngawanis

I will move all of my parts over from the Sugar to the JET 9 (and then some). It's all about the motor, but I am looking forward to this sleek XC racing rig arriving this week. There was nothing wrong with the Sugar, but my low ball bid on the JET 9 was the winning bid and now I am invested in the change. C'est la vie.

We've got snow covering the ground here in Iowa, so riding outside is on the back burner at the moment and all training is in the gym and on the exercise bike at the moment.

4 comments:

B I D W E L L said...

Nice Niner- can't wait to see the build!

kent said...

fantsy pants...=)
looks like an imbcs killer for sure. i'll be interested to hear how it rides.

Bruce Brown said...

Thanks guys, the frame arrives 12/6 - so I will get going on it soon...

Harp said...

Look forward to seeing the bike at the races in 09.