9/5/08

Busy Weekend Ahead...

It starts today at 3 pm when I rush out of the office to meet up with my "date" for tonight's football game. Indianola is playing Sioux City West at the Morningside College football stadium tonight in Sioux City. Another father and I are car pooling up to Sioux City and will hopefully arrive in time for a little bit of the tailgate party we parents are having before the game. We should get home in the 2 - 3 am time frame.

Saturday is a good chance to demo the '09 Trek/Fisher bikes in Des Moines as the factory demo truck will be in town from 10 am - 3 pm. I plan on test riding one or two of the new '09 29"ers. Then I am attending my colleagues Green Card party in the afternoon and am supposed to wear something "green" in honor of the event.

Sunday is the IMBCS TT in Des Moines at 10 am and then it is back home for getting things moved back into the basement now that the new carpet is finally installed. It will be nice to reclaim our living room and garage that have been used as store rooms for the entire basement. Also on tap is to move my daughter to the basement bedroom and move the guest room upstairs to her bedroom. I'm not sure we'll get everything done this weekend, but at least we'll get a good start on things.

Looks like rain off and on all weekend, so we shall see what that does to the bike demo, the bike race and of course tonight's football game. I best throw the raincoat, hat and umbrella in the car for the trip tonight.

No comments: