4/18/07

Hobbling around and on the bike...

I've been walking with a limp all day thanks to the groin. I got home from work and just sat on the C7i in the basement to see if a pedal stroke would hurt. No pain, so I took the dogs and headed out for a ride on the Dos Niner at my favorite training trail.

The Dos Niner felt super plush after banging it out on the rigid Karate Monkey at Sylvan Island on Sunday. Got in about 50 minutes before the dogs let me know they were pooped and ready for dinner. I wasn't planning on riding after work, but tonight's baseball game was canceled due to too many players having conflicts with Wednesday night confirmation class. Huh? Church over baseball? Come on, baseball is America's religion...

Anyway, the Dos felt good and the groin only bothered me if I tried to climb out of the saddle. Staying seated was not a problem and I had a nice ride with beautiful weather. I fear a groin pull can take a week or two to heal, so we'll see how training and healing melds together.

No comments: